NEWS: Registration for 20-21 begins January 7th!
On behalf of our FMCS family, we would like to thank you for your interest in Fort Myers Christian School. Our school utilizes FACTS SIS for online registration! Through this secure, cloud-based platform, you have 24-7 access to homework, calendar, grades and more.
Let’s get you started for 2020-21
If you are new to FMCS and have questions before you register, you can get started with step by step instructions by clicking here. Once we receive your information, we will be contacting you on the next step in the process and how we can help you. If you have any questions throughout the process, call our Admissions Office at (239) 939-4642.
Continuous Enrollment – NEW for FMCS
Starting with registration for the 2020-21 school year, our school has moved to a “continuous enrollment” format. It is our desire to see your student’s academic journey start and finish at FMCS. With our average annual student retention around 88%, we wanted to help the majority of our families with the process to make it more user friendly.
- Important dates for 2020-21 enrollment
- Continuous Enrollment Agreement
- Frequently asked Questions and Answers
- Special letter from the principal for 2020-21 new families
- Tuition Information 20-21
- Textbook Listing 20-21 (as of 1/7/2020)
- Our online curriculum guide: detailed information on what we are teaching
- How you can receive a $300 referral credit for EVERY new family you recruit – Parent Referral Program Flyer – 2020-2021 School Year
- Miscellaneous Parent Information for 20-21
- Funds available through the FMCS Financial Assistance program and the state of Florida (FYI – they are NOT full scholarships): AAA Scholarship Foundation.
- The FMCS Financial Assistance application will be included in the step by step process for registration through FACTS’s Financial Assistance Assessment. They are a third party that evaluates your finances and tell us how much you should be able to pay. (Maximum award will not exceed 50%).
- Information on our Learning Resource Program for students with mild learning difficulties: Learning Resource Program Brochure for 2020-21