As a result of the COVID19 pandemic this spring, FMCS moved to an online teaching format.
As our school year comes to a close, we will be posting praise reports and show that the distance from our school building has not stopped our students from learning. We also want to you to see many of the great things that God is doing at FMCS!
- Celebration of National Poetry Month from Mrs. Mitchell, MS Language Arts
- Our students salute our teachers
- From K4, a special interactive book with guest appearances from preschoolers and staff
- A highlights video of a creative, persuasive essay project for 6th grade
- The report from our 8th grade missions team who completed their trip to El Salvador before travel restrictions
- Our first “Virtual Field Day” was held on May 1st
- K4 Creation Celebration Project – learning about countries
- The fourth grade wax museum project: In a normal school year, students would choose a famous person, dress up like them and give a brief bio. With the lockdown, the project went to students videos created at home.